Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO]

Go down

The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Empty The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO]

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 am

Heero walked through the city of fashion to reach a small building that seemed rather abandoned. Heero took a look at his job request to verify that this was the spot. It was. Heero walked up to the door and knocked on it. After waiting a few moments the door opened. “Yes?” a female voice sounded. From behind the door a young girl greeted Heero. Heero crouched down so that his eye level was the same as the girls as to not scare her. “Hi there, I’m looking for someone named Samantha. Is she home?” Heero asked politely with a kind smile on his face. The girl nodded in response. “I’m Samantha,” she replied. “Do you need something?”

Heero was rather surprised to say the least. A young girl had put the job up herself in order to find her dog, a rather mature thing to do. “I see. I’m Heero and I’m the one who’s going to help you find your dog,” Heero exclaimed politely keeping his polite smile on his face. Heero held out the job request she filed. The girls face lit up. “Oh please come in,” she replied.

“Thank you,” Heero said as he walked into the room. Heero took a seat in one of the two small wooden chairs that were in the room. “May I ask where your parents are?” Heero asked Samantha. Samantha looked away in sadness to Heero’s question. “My parents passed away two years ago,” she answered.

Heero’s smile faded as he realized he shouldn’t have asked the question and decided not to delve in any deeper. Heero was an orphan at birth and although he was raised by the council most of his life, he knew what that feeling of loneliness was and wasn’t going to bring back bad memories for her. “So where have you looked so far for your dog?” Heero asked politely as the smile he had returned.

Samantha looked back at Heero. “Oh, I’ve checked most of the closer areas already. If it wasn’t for my job at the merchant’s area I’d have looked farther,” she replied politely.

“Ah, so you have a job. That’s rather impressive for somebody so young. Don’t worry though. I’ll find your dog for you. What’s his name?” Heero exclaimed. Heero meant what he said. It was unbelievably impressive that a girl who looked like she was maybe eleven was taking care of herself.

The girl smiled. “Thank you! His name is Rover. He can be a little scary but he’s a real sweetie,” Samantha told Heero.

Heero got up and walked out to leave after they said their goodbyes to each other. Samantha walked in one direction to go to her job in the merchant district of the town. Heero decided not to search that area. It was an area Samantha was at usually so she would have found Rover if he was over there. Heero decided to walk around in the other direction and began his search of Waterfall city for Rover the dog.

Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Left_bar_bleue500/500The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Empty Re: The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO]

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 am

“Rover! Rover!” Heero shouted as he walked down the streets of Waterfall city. I wonder if the dog can actually hear me over the roar of all these waterfalls, Heero thought. Heero looked in the alleys all around the area before switching and he continued to shout Rover’s name. Some people were looking at him funny. Heero wasn’t sure if they were looking at him because he was shouting ‘Rover’ or if these perfectionists had a problem with his outfit. They were annoying. It didn’t matter much but Heero couldn’t stand people who were so obsessed with making things perfect. Eventually Heero noticed a shadow running around in one of the alleyways and eating out of some of the garbage. It was a large shadow and definitely shaped like a dog so Heero ran in the direction hoping it was Rover. Heero pulled the request paper out of his pocket which had the picture of Rover on it in order to verify it was Rover. Heero chased the shadow into a corner with nowhere else to run.

The shadow began to growl deeply. As Heero closed in on the creature so he could see the creature better and he verified it was a dog. With one quick glance at the request paper he verified it was in fact Rover. “Well now it seems I finally found you Rover,” Heero said as he held his hand out to the dog, “Samantha’s been worried sick about you.” The growling stopped for a moment and Heero slowly walked closer to Rover. The growling quickly returned but Heero continued to close in on the beast. Eventually, the dog lunged at Heero and bit the arm Heero reached out. Heero didn’t flinch and just stared at the dog. Rover growled and stared back. A stare down between the two last for a while as blood trickled out of the bite area into Rovers mouth and onto the ground. Heero simply stared the dog in the eyes.

Heero took his other hand and raised it in the air. The dog recoiled slightly in a defensive instinct but Rover kept his grip firm on Heero’s arm even as the hand came down and rested itself gently on Rover’s head and Heero petted the dog and smiled kindly at the dog. “It’s time to go home. Samantha’s waiting,” Heero told Rover with a smile on his face. Rover let his grip on Heero’s arm go and recoiled with a whimper. Rover’s tail slid between his legs and his ears dropped pitifully. Heero took a look at his bleeding left arm for a moment and shrugged it off like it wasn’t a bit deal and straightened himself up and guided the dog out of the alley towards Samantha’s small quaint home. Rover was quietly whimpering and seemed feel bad about biting Heero. Heero just laughed and patted the dog’s head with his uninjured, right hand. “Don’t worry about it,” Heero told Rover and just kept laughing. Rover seemed to relax a little bit but it was clear to Heero that Rover still felt bad about biting Heero. It would seem Rover understood that Heero was a friend and not a foe as the closed in on Samantha’s home.

Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Left_bar_bleue500/500The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO] Empty Re: The Beauty and the Beast [MISSION][SOLO]

Post by Heero Villenn Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:03 am

Heero and Rover walked down the street to notice Samantha coming home from her work. Rover noticed immediately after and with a bark he burst forward to Samantha and tackled her and started to lick her face. Heero just continued to walk forward with his hands in his pockets. When he reached the two Samantha was laughing and laughing as hard as she possibly could. Rover seemed as happy as ever as well with his tail wagging furiously. It was as if he had forgotten he had bitten Heero’s arm. It wasn’t a big deal to Heero though. Heero could still move his arm and the bones didn’t feel broken. Of course Heero was no doctor so he would still need to get it checked out by someone to be sure. There was still some blood but it seemed most of the bleeding had stopped. When Villenn reached the two Samantha seemed to notice Heero’s wound. “You’re hurt!” she exclaimed.

Heero let out a laugh. “It’s not a big deal. I just scared Rover a bit is all. No harm done,” Heero replied.

“But,” Samantha looked down and intended to object however Heero wasn’t going to let her.
“I said it’s fine. Don’t worry so much,” Heero told Samantha as he patted her on the head with his uninjured, not so bloody, hand.

“At least let me wrap it up for you,” Samantha insisted. Heero let out a sigh. “Alright,” he replied, “but that’s it.”

The three went into the house and Rover went to lie down in the corner near a bed which Heero assumed was Samantha’s. Heero sat down in the same chair he sat in when he first came here as Samantha went to a drawer and pulled out some bandages, a few rags, and a bucket. Samantha came over to Heero and Heero proceeded to slide his arm sleeve up to show the wound. It looked worse than it actually was with all the blood. Samantha left for a moment with the bucket and returned with the bucket filled with water. After cleaning the wound with water and rags Samantha wrapped the wound neatly. Heero was impressed with her first aid skill. After Heero’s wound was dressed he put his sleeve back down and Samantha walked over to the drawer for a second. Rover slowly padded over to Heero with his head down. Heero patted the dog on the head. “I told you already not to worry about it. Now don’t go getting lost again you here?” Heero told the dog. Rover barked in reply and Heero figured that meant he understood as Samantha returned.

“Here’s all the money I have left over. Thanks for finding Rover,” Samantha told Heero with a smile. All of her money? Heero thought. It was 10,000 jewel, which was what was on the request. Heero sighed and put half of what Samantha gave him back in her hand. “I don’t need this much. 5,000 is plenty,” Heero told her and got up and left before Samantha had a chance to say anything. Heero wasn’t going to take everything from somebody so poor, especially an orphan. When Heero was outside he wave his hand behind. “Later,” he said and closed the door on his way out.

-exit thread-

MISSION COMPLETE!
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down