Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Kage Redits [Crush Magic]

2 posters

Go down

Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Empty Kage Redits [Crush Magic]

Post by Kage Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 am

Name: Crush Magic
Type: Caster
Element/Aspect: N/A
Description: The user crushes/destroys anything they touch. The user is allow to use his magic on his hands and feet. The user adds pressure to the object/person to crush it. He can also shoot his magic at enemies from afar. As he gets higher the user may also crush liquid and air or magic.
Side Effects: This is very dangerous magic so one must be very focused as this magic could destroy a building or even a whole town.

Crush
Tier: Base Spell
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/0
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Support
Element: N/A
Range: Self
Requirements: N/A
Effect: The user uses his hands to add pressure onto whatever the user touches thus crushing it. The user can use either his right or left arm/hand and also his feet to add the pressure, just as long as he is touching the object. The user is only able to crush solid objects/ people. The spoiler below tells how much pressure is added for each rank.
Cooldown: 3 posts and goes down 1 with every Sigil up
Crush Chart:

Crush Roar
Type: Offensive
Range: 10-40 Feet
Effect: Kage lets out a large roar that is combined with his crush magic, this allows him to crush things without him touching it, and from a small distance in case of explosive or harmful stuff. The power of the roar depends on range, the closer he is, the stronger, the farther away the weaker it is. This uses the same chart at his Crush magic tech.

Magic Crusher
Type: Offensive
Range: Self
Effect: Kage can crush any form of magic as long as they are the same tier as this spell. The power for this spell goes off of tier so there is no chart for how powerful it is. He cannot crush something that is of higher tier.

Last edited by Kage on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kage

Back to top Go down

Kage Redits [Crush Magic] Empty Re: Kage Redits [Crush Magic]

Post by Sokuseki Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm not sure if this is finished or not. This is essentially the canon magic, Crash Magic. I think just a name change would do it justice. Also, "tier" is spelt that way, not "Teir" as you have it listed in almost every description. Please use the code in the spell template, not the example; it looks cleaner.

I'll do the spells once the coding issues are cleaned up. Only thing I noticed at a quick glance is the cooldown. That would have to be changed with Sigils, not every rank up. Please change that accordingly. I'll grade the spells if this is complete, otherwise add "WiP" to the title (Work in Progress).
Sokuseki
Sokuseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kage Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Ok so i fixxed the coding for the spells, but as for the name, i dont know what to put, i need something cool. also this is finished.

Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokuseki Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

You can start with 5 spells if you like.

The name would be Crash Magic. I believe someone else has this magic as well, not that that's a problem at all.

Crush is approved.

Crush Roar: It doesn't make sense that it'd go by the same chart as crush. It should be inherently weaker than crush because it has the advantage of using it from a new range. I'm not saying make a new chart, I'm saying that perhaps it should only be a percentage of the power of crush at that tier; maybe 70% or something like that. I understand it's weaker at range, but perhaps actual percentages would help clarify just HOW much weaker it is.

Crush Magic: Tier is misspelled twice here. Perhaps a longer cooldown would be better, since it gives you immunity to any spell. Also, the power would be upgraded with sigils as well, so you'd have to divide your sigils between cooldown reduction and power. In other words, because you're dedicating some sigils to a shorter cooldown, you may have to trade off some power in rank. Crush magic should only give you the ability to crush another's magic if it is of BASIC RANK until you use sigils to upgrade it otherwise, not a spell of equal rank. It's a subtle change, but it makes a huge difference.

You don't need to put in the cooldown that it's -1 per sigil. That's what you'll use the sigil for later on. Just leave it as a flat 3 for now, maybe higher for Magic Crush.

Overall, a very nice start.
Sokuseki
Sokuseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down