Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
How Do I Stack?  Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
How Do I Stack?  EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
How Do I Stack?  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
How Do I Stack?  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
How Do I Stack?  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
How Do I Stack?  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
How Do I Stack?  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
How Do I Stack?  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
How Do I Stack?  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
How Do I Stack?  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

How Do I Stack?  Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
How Do I Stack?  Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
How Do I Stack?  Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

How Do I Stack?

2 posters

Go down

How Do I Stack?  Empty How Do I Stack?

Post by Jinchu Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 am

Mission Name: How Do I Stack?
Guild: All
Client: Milton Randen
Mission Objective: Milton Randen has put in a request for a mage to come best him in combat. He had been training privately for the last few years without outside magical influence and exposure. He wants to see how he fares against an official mage of any sort. If the mage wins then he will give them payment. If they lose he will owe them nothing and re-issue the request for someone more worth the challenge

Task
Meet up with Milton at his personal training ground (directions are known) and engage in his challenge
Minimum Word Count: 2500
Reward: 500 Jewel | 100 EXP | N/A
NPC’s: Milton Randen

Spoiler:
NPC Name: Milton Randen
NPC Orientation: Enemy
NPC Magic:
Gun Magic: Blood Offering
Milt’s handguns are the holder items, and with them he is able to use his Blood Offering style of Gun magic. He has a mastery over marksmanship and while using his magic his blood-based spells can range in varying degrees of specialties and power. This is a very unique kind of magic and a trait that pairs with it is the user’s blood flows similarly to a Hemophiliac giving Milton lots of fuel for his magic. To counteract this there are spells within the magic that allow the regeneration of blood at a much faster rate than the average. When not using the magic though, the user does not have any accelerated blood flow; after every once in a while (5 posts) Milton will feel slightly weak and disoriented and will continue to if the issue is not amended. After more time (5 more posts) Milt will lose consciousness from blood loss. This magic is heavily offensive and only allows a few options for defense related spells

Spoiler:

Weapons: 2 identical handguns. They are of a sleek and modern make, and with them he is able to use his Gun Magic. Besides the magical uses they are to be better viewed as melee weapons as they have no real ammo. There are tiny blades embedded in the handle. The initial pull of the triggers extends the blades to cut into the palms of the hands. From then on the blades stay put to give a constant blood flow to the guns. The blood doesn’t get messy on the guns though, the handle draws the blood in, as if seeping into it instantly to be transferred to use as fuel for the magical bullet attacks Milton can create.
Personality: Milton is a hard working guy that strives to differentiate himself from his family's wealth and accomplishments. He is someone that honestly wants to make himself his own person even if it means having a little less of a fortune than he is accustomed to. Sometimes can be mistaken as bratty because of his smug attitude but he is a genuine person at heart. A quick study and well educated in literature and, nowadays, magic-based combat.
Motivation:
- To gain recognition for his skills
- Escaping from under his wealthy family’s shadow
- To fight other magics all around the world to see how he stacks against them
Fears:
- To be forced into a boring, corporate life
- To be thought of as a rich-boy because of his family's wealth
- To be excluded from people socially

Participant: Jinchu Raizen

Last edited by Jinchu on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
How Do I Stack?  Left_bar_bleue500/500How Do I Stack?  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

How Do I Stack?  Empty Re: How Do I Stack?

Post by Jinchu Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Alright, all ready for review! BUMP!!! XD
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
How Do I Stack?  Left_bar_bleue500/500How Do I Stack?  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Hmm... Again, very detailed mission/NPC, but the combat part (as I'm sure you already know) is considered B-Rank. Then again... I think we can keep this as C-Rank if the NPC is either D or C Rank, but I'll have to run this by Spitfire.

If you lose, your rewards will be a third of what you have indicated - 4000J & 33 EXP.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchu Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Ok. If it is bumped up to a B-rank mission I still would like to take it this time. Sry, I know what you told me before but I just figure since the mage I'm fighting is considered to be a D-rank mage with a bit more developed techniques I couldn't think of that being looked at as a mission on B level. A B-rank mission is to be looked at as a mission on par with a B-rank mage and the challenge in this fight is hardly a way to challenge a mage of that level.

Sorry if my opinion has been an annoyance. If you want it easy I can just change the rank and experience to be the equivalent of B and start it and I will remember to strictly make sure missions involving magic users are of B caliber.
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchu Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Alright. Um I was wondering if I was going to get a response to my last post so I know what to do with my mission. Thanks ^^
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry for the wait. And your opinion is never an annoyance. Anyways, as I've said before... just as long as the NPC is only a D Rank mage, I'll allow it to be a C-Rank. Your previous mission, however, will stay as B Rank due to multiple fights.

In the rewards sections, however, you are not allowed to add in extra jewels. They're more of something in the items aspect like a business card or combat staff (non-magical).
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchu Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 am

Okay edited, can I get an approval sticker so I can get started with the mission now? ^^
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 am

A P P R O V E D
When you're done with your mission, please don't forget to link your mission thread here so that we know you're done (EXP will be rewarded) and then create your thread in the Jewel Collection forum (Jewels will be rewarded).
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm

R E W A R D E D
&
M O V E D
Congratulations! You've received 100 EXP.

Previous EXP: 390
Current EXP: 490

This topic has now been moved to Approved Missions > C Rank Missions.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down