Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harvest Moon [Mission] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Harvest Moon [Mission] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Harvest Moon [Mission] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Harvest Moon [Mission] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Harvest Moon [Mission] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Harvest Moon [Mission]

Go down

Harvest Moon [Mission] Empty Harvest Moon [Mission]

Post by Chris Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 am

Chris had just finished his lunch together with Mr. Brock, a client of a mission he had just earlier the day and now he’s ready to resume his work. Since he took another mission request, he planned to do both on the same day. So far, he only took easy jobs at the moment so he’s confident that the second one wouldn’t be that difficult like what he did with the boulders. Its on the same direction anyway so its really a lot easier for him. “Harvest Moon… an eclipse? Darn! I did not realized that it’s a new month already…”, Chris wonders how the time pass by that fast and that by the night there will be an eclipse happening. As its suggest on the mission he’s about to take, there will surely be an eclipse happening and it appears that its that important to his clients. Not that he care for it personally but as much as possible, he need to finish it within the same day as he promised his little sister that they will have a date.

Its about an hour before it become dusk when Chris stumbled upon a cart which got stacked on a deep ridge. There’s no one around and he’s like in the middle of nowhere. Curious, he approached the cart with the same care as he do when approaching an unfamiliar place but nothing serious happened at all. Around the vicinity is pure grassland aside from the very road of dirt and rocks and nothing seems to be suspicious up until a sudden movement from the grass made Chris wary. “Who goes there?” Chris has drawn and pointed his gun towards the spot. His weapons were always ready so for instances like this he can immediately react. He was asking for the presence of whoever it is who made a noise. Chris was sure that it must be a person as he heard a voice coming from the movements. He’s not just sure whether it’s a man or a woman or even a kid. He heard something.

Chris decided to approach the spot where he heard the continued rustling and he did not lack with warnings. “I repeat. Who’s there?”, Chris asked once more but as tight as the situation appears to be, it was nothing serious at all. Chris had experienced the same thing plenty of times and this is nothing different and that its bit better as there’s no real threat around the atmosphere. But even so, with him pointing a gun, whoever the person hiding from the grasses might get a wrong idea.

“Wai… wai… wai… wait! Don… don… don… don’t shoot me! Plea… plea… plea… please!”, a small person jumps out from the grasses and like what Chris asked, it showed itself. And as what Chris was expecting, that person itself thought Chris was there to bring harm. Realizing this, Chris then pulled his gun away and thoroughly observe the person that appeared. Clearly, the person is small, covered in white make up and appears to be wearing some kind of Chinese outfit. Unbeknownst to Chris, that person is his client for his next mission.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon [Mission] Empty Re: Harvest Moon [Mission]

Post by Chris Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am

In the midst of field of grass, Chris met a weird looking person. For all that Chris know, judging from what he see, the person appears to be just a kid and not human at all. Either way, not trying to be rude or offending, Chris moved into a more neutral stance as he try to speak to the person he stumbled upon. “Shoot you? No… unless you do something worth gun triggering… no. I will not.” Chris told the small person trying to give a convincing words but as he do so, it can’t be helped to give a very chilling interpretation. He was like giving a warning on the same time and its not really his intention. Chris’s just that bold. “Is this yours?” Chris walk towards the stacked up cart, empty and appears to be newly built. He put his gun back to its holster and appears to be going to lift it up and moved it. One the same time, he was giving a look towards the small person. All he could see is an innocent kid covered with thick white make up and two red spots on both cheeks. At first the person is trembling but as Chris moved the cart away from the ridge, it can be noticed that it came to him that Chris meant no harm and was there to give a hand. The small person smiled.

“Hey… thanks. Yep! That cart is mine. Thanks! I’m Chaozu by the way. Who are you?”
“Name is Chris. You know this? I am part of…”
“Sable Pantera, right? Yep. I know. You guys are so popular around... Yep. So popular.”
“You sure do. I’m here for a mis…“
“A mission! Yep. I know. Oh wait! I asked for a help! Yep. I did! Are you here for the Harvesting?
“As a matter of fact… I am. You couldn’t be my client, could you?”
“As a matter of fact… I am! Yep. I am! You call this a coincidence? Yep. A coincidence!”

Chris introduced himself and show the mark of his guild to the small person named Chaozu. At first, Chris did not take the little person that seriously as he think that he’s just a little man but as their conversation extends, he learn something helpful for the job he’s about to take. It turns out that Chaozu was the person who asked for the guild assistance and right after Chris unintentionally show his guild mark and made each other realize that they were fated to meet. In short, Chris has already met his client.

Together with Chaozu, Chris travelled to his client’s village. It was not that far. They just followed the path and at the junction with one road leading to further west and one to the mountains. They took left to the mountain and minutes later, they arrived at the entrance of their village. Strange, the populace of the village is not that ordinary. All having the same appearance as Chaozu which made Chris asked out of curiosity. “Are you... human”

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 am

Chris had reached the village and its just about to get dusk. He’s here to help his client harvest their family’s crops but so far, he was simply standing and curiously observing his client’s relatives. They all look the same… save from the dress they wear. “Hey… what are you waiting for? Work! Work!”, Chris was ordered by Chaozu nonchalantly in which made Chris move immediately after. Chris unpacked his stuffs right a nearby tree near him and started stretching his arms. He tried to not draw his attention to the populace of the village but as he do so he got surprised as he see how huge their land is. Its more than a couple of hectares! “Chaozu… how do you plan to do this? You should have asked for more men… not just one!”, Chris moved towards the village’s storage room while asking Chaozu. He’s not complaining but he wonders as how could they do it with few amount of time left. As he do so, he’s surprised once more as he saw what’s inside the storage room. Its some kind of size manipulating room in which everything that gets inside gets smaller and as it goes out it will turn back to normal. “No worries! Yep! We just need an outsider to get what we harvest inside the room!” ”I see.” “We’re not humans… we’re Chaozoans! If we get inside, it will take a day for us to get back to our normal size! We’re in a hurry! Yep! We can’t do that! You can do that!” “Okay…”, Chris resume working.

Not typically a mission that Chris would prefer to do, he still did it out of professionalism. He’s not the type of withdrawing from kind of works as long as he can do something about it. Harvesting… well, taking the harvested crops just inside the storage room where they will perform their ritual is what he needs to do. Chris did it with all his might. “Just keep it coming!”, Chris shouts giving our morale to the Chaozoans who uses their magic to harvest their craps on a fast pace while as for Chris, he’s the one lifting, loading and taking the baskets of crops inside the storage room. For three hours long, he’s exerting too much effort, gritting his teeth as he do so, nerves and veins appearing on his arms and neck. Sweating a lot but still, he’s not exhausted.
Two more hours have passed. “Hahh… Hahh… Hahh… I’m getting burned out!!” Chris admits that he might be near his limit. He did not stop though. He does not want to miss the deadline his client have. More than hundred baskets left and an hour remaining until the eclipse happened. Calmly breathing did not helped him at that point as he’s already been doing that for the past hours. He did rest for short period of time but he’s too dedicated to get everything done. And he did! Chris managed to put the last batch of baskets full of crops inside the storage house and as he realized that its over, his body collapses down facing the sky. Its about to eclipse… not! Its not eclipse yet. The Chaozoans and Chaozu, himself, were just advanced. Its still a month until the real eclipse to happen. Chris was not fooled though. He’s just on the funniest moment of his life. He finished his mission and a reward coming from the Chaozoans was given to him afterwards. It was fun.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down