Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire)

2 posters

Go down

What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Empty What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire)

Post by Saya Yukimura Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 am

The young lady dressed in a fine outfit huffed and kicked a stone out of her path. Her white hair, which caused some passerby to think she was a healthy old lady, swayed from side to side. Today had started off great. Amazing even, but oh no. The mission she was suppose to have taken today was snatched away by one of the other girls. Saya had fought her inner demon and waved off the apology as if it didn't bother her. But it did! That should have been used to pay off her rent for this month. But nooo! She had to be all Miss Nicey-Nice and good.

”I hate myself,” She said to herself as she continued to walk through the streets of Waterfall City. Saya knew that she had initially acted like the perfect lady in front of others so that she could gain friends, but there was always that little bit of her that was jealous of everyone else. And at some point in her life those two sides blurred together. Now, she didn't even know who she was or who was she meant to be.

Her pace quickened until she ended up at the market street where food vendors were giving out samples. Saya, despite being a lady, absolutely loved food. She didn't hesitate in going by each stall and trying the samples. Who cares if she took many. She wanted the food and she'll get it.

At one stall Saya paused and fidgeted as she stared at the food being bought. It was some type of spicy food and it looked absolutely delicious!! The thing was... Saya doesn't have much tolerance for spicy foods. As such, this was her problem. Should she buy it or leave? Letting out a small moan and not at all paying attention to the weird looks being shot at her, Saya whined to herself, ”Why does it have to be spicy and look so yummy...”
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Empty Re: What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire)

Post by Spitfire Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:13 am

Spit lit a cigarette as he made his way through the streets of Waterfall City. The sound of busy tradesman cancelling out the serene sound of the waterfalls which surrounded the city. Every merchant he passed gave him sharp stares, subtly telling him to go away. He didn't blame them though, smoking can affect both the rate at which customers come and the food they were selling. It can't be helped I guess...

The walking and smoke had made him hungry. His stomach grumbled, screaming out to him "Feed me!". Throwing his cigarette to the ground and extinguishing it with the bottom of his shoe he sighed. Reaching into his pocket to see how much jewels he had. There wasn't nearly enough here to feed Spit's apatite but that really wasn't the problem here now, rather it was what he was going to eat.

Walking a little more around the market area he had come to a stall which was perfect for him. Standing besides a girl clothed in white he asked the merchant. "How much for these?" he asked rather suddenly with little respect to those the merchant were attending to. "2 jewels for each stick." the merchant replied. Spit dropped a fist sized bag onto the counter. "I'll take them all."

When the merchant opened the pouch tears of joy began to descend from his eyes. He quickly rubbed them away and smiled cynically, shoving all of the food into a large plastic bag and handing it to Spit. "Thanks for that! If you would like some more come back tomorrow!" the merchant said to Spit before noticing that he had already walked away.

Spit pulled one of the spicy kebabs out of the bag and put it into his mouth. A great substitute for a cigarette... I guess...
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Left_bar_bleue500/500What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Empty Re: What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire)

Post by Saya Yukimura Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Her thoughts were working in a fury. She knew she liked the spicy food even though her stomach would be upset with her for a time. It was only a couple weeks ago when she sampled it and was determined to never eat it again. But the heat and the pain that came with it was surprisingly satisfying. In the beginning it was fleeting – a huge burst of flavor before it faded away – and then in a slow but increasingly hot feeling returned, causing her lips to take on a red, puckered look.

”Hmm... Should I...?”

As she pondered on her choice Saya felt a presence take place next to her. She didn't pay any attention as she was still in debate with herself, weighing the pros and cons of buying the particular food. By the time she came to a conclusion of choice the owner was greedily counting the money with none of the freshly cooked kebabs in sight. The manager looked up in surprise, ”Eh? You're still here Miss? I'm afraid I'm all out now. You just missed your chance.”

”Eh?” Saya blinked in confusion. But how? Seeing as the lady in front of him was lost and confused, the middle-aged man pointed to a man with red hair walking away. ”Him. He just bought out the entire stall.”

Saya blinked, looking back and forth between the red-haired man and the manager. ”EHHH?!” Flustered and panicky, Saya gave the man a quick bow before running after the man with food. ”Heey! Ano... Excuse me. Red-San! Please stop.” She caught up with him fairly easily (after pushing some people out of the way). ”Didn't you see me standing right there? Wouldn't it have been nice of you to have left me a box at least.” Her red eyes stared intently at him as she tried to keep pace with his strides.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 am

Soon after he left the stall there was a lady calling out to someone who she mentioned was "Red-san". It doesn't concern me... he told himself as he continued walking as he ate the last of the meat off the kebab. As he pulled another kebab out of the bag he noticed there was a lady dressed in white standing besides him. The lady was speaking to Spit, going on about something to do with the kebabs he bought. Really none of that mattered, all Spit had on his mind was eating the delicious, succulent and cheap stick of meat we all call a kebab.

He put another kebab in his mouth and just looked at the lady with a blank face. "My kebabs..." he said muffled by the kebab. A moment later he pulled the kebab out of his mouth and what remained was only the stick.

Gulp!

The meat was swallowed whole. "Ahhh." he sighed, tossing the stick into a nearby bin. He looked back down to the lady. "Why are you still here?" he asked.
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Left_bar_bleue500/500What does snow become after it melts? (CLOSED - Spitfire) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

She was gobsmacked. What? What?! WHAT?! Really? Saya felt her inner self snap and trying to push herself towards the surface. Did he just... Yes he did! He did just do that! Saya opened and closed her mouth in shock and disbelief. How rude! She had told him, quite clearly too, that he should have left her a box. It was as if he didn't hear her at all. Or he was blatantly ignoring her.

Her lips turned to a frown and her eyebrows drew together in anger. "I would appreciate it if you did not patronize me Red-San! I want one of those boxes you have. I'm willing to pay a little bit over the original cost." One of Saya's eyes twitched in annoyance at his nonchalant attitude. It was just grating at her.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down