Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic]

3 posters

Go down

Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Empty Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic]

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:52 am

Name: Magnetism Magic
Type: Caster
Element/Aspect: Magnetism
Description: The Magnetism Magic allowed the user to attract and repel any object which contain the substance of Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt,or Gadolinium. The user can also repel Water, Carbon, and Boron though they can only repel it seeing as Magnet can and only will repel then. The magic grown as the character continue to develop themselves and their mastery on the fruit, though for now, the beginner, they can only attract and repel object in 5 m/s and slower than that with heavier object, including the radius limit of 10 meters. The user can also use it in a smart way, like casting a magnetism below the object to make it fly high by repelling. When attracting or repelling, in the case that the user himself intend to attract said opponent who wear an armor, it would depends on their strength to be able to resist the attraction or repellant or not. If the strength of the opponent was weaker than the user, he wouldn't attracted or repelled alongside that certain object which contain the substance of Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt or Gadolinium. If the the opponent was stronger, he would be able to resist that and the attack would fail.
Side Effects: N/A

Repel
Tier: Base Spell
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/0
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: Ranged 5 meters.
Requirements: The opponent is required to have any object which contain the Iron, Nickel, Cobalt, or Gadolinium with them.
Effect: The user repel anything which contain the Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt, Gadolinium substance in it backward.  Example would be when someone throw a knife at the user, the user would be able to deflect it back using Magnetism. Another one would be when, an armed guy charged at him. By using the magnetism which is the opposite of the magnet, the opponent used, he could easily deflect them back, another scene is when someone charged at him, wearing an armor, thus he could also repel the opponent back alongside the armor. But of course, it varies from the strength of the opponent himself, since this is a Base Spell magic.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Magnetize
Type: Utility
Range: Physical-Contact
Requirements: The user must touch the object, he wished to magnetize.
Effect: By touching an object, the user could magnetize that certain object, giving it the magnetic properties, so that it could also attract and repel magnetic material as well. If the magnetized object is 15 meters away from the user, the spell would dissipate.
Cooldown: 2 posts

Tale of the Death
Type: Offensive
Range: Ranged 10 meters.
Requirements: Object which contain Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt or Gadolinium substance in it.
Effect: Kiyoshi pulled out 3 nails from his container. And with that he would throws the nail up and using his magnetism, he repels the nails in a speed of 5 m/s toward the opponent. Though Kiyoshi couldn't control which one is going where, it all goes toward the opponent but not in accurate movement, so Kiyoshi wouldn't be able to control which nail to go to which part of the opponent's body.

Bullseye
Type: Offensive
Range: Ranged 10 meters
Requirements: Object which contain Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt or Gadolinium substance in it,
Effect: Again, similar to "Tale of the Death" however, Kiyoshi only use one nail for this spell. Since he couldn't control his nails into an accurate shot in other spell because there are too many nails, with this move, by only using one nail he can decides where the nail would go and accurate. Like other spell, it moves in 5 m/s.
Cooldown: 1 post

Attract
Type: Utility
Range: Ranged 10 meters
Requirements: Object with the substance of Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt or Gadolinium
Effect: Kiyoshi use his magnetism to attract object which contain Iron, Steel, Nickel, Cobalt or Gadolinium substance in it, to himself, in a speed of 5 m/s for light object such as can, nail, belt. Heavier object such as armor, sword, used up to 10 m/s speed. If the opponent refused to let go of their object which contain magnet element inside it (like if Kiyoshi attempted to attract their belt, or armor, or sword which they refused to let go), it varies from the opponent's strength. If the opponent was weaker than the magic itself, the user would just fly as well, pulled toward Kiyoshi. If the opponent was stronger, they would be able to resist the magic. He only uses this move to attract a certain object.

Last edited by Kiyoshi Isamu on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 am; edited 7 times in total
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Empty Re: Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic]

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 am

magic: magnet is not an element. Magnets push and pull certain elements. I would take things a step further and use magnetic fields and get more specific. For a custom magic such as this there is way to little detail. I refer you to the guide to making custom magic to help improve your descriptions.

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net/t386-heero-s-guide-to-creating-a-custom-magic

Asfor your spells my only suggestion until the magic is fixed(until then I will not specifically give a review of the spells) but I would take out 'tale of the death' and maybe 'dark abyss' because they can both be upgraded versions of bullseye. Plus the accuracy of 'tale of the death' would be better when you upgrade it. But first fix the magic then decide what your going to do with this.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Kiyoshi Isamu [Magnetism Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

Whoops! Big mistake on that one. Fixed and added additional information, hope that could get me through because I'm alway bad at something like this. And well..I do read that guide.

Well actually, I'm not quite sure myself, whether Dark Abyss would provide me any benefit since it's similar to Tale of the Death but I decided to keep them seeing as the attack can be used in different situation, one would be a surge of nail rushing at the opponent making it hard to dodge, the other one only for accuracy and perhaps when he needs to aim at a specific part, and the other one being a shower of nai and this could be tricky because if he executed this move well, the opponent wouldn't see that coming.
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 am

add steel to your list of attractable/retractable items in your magic and spells. In fact, just state that the magic requires a magnetic metal.

This magic implies that you are turning yourself into a magnet. Therefore are able to repel and attract items that are magnetic linearly. By that logic, Dark Abyss is denied. I suggest replacing it with a spell that magnetizes other objects.

Once that's done these are the spell reviews:

repel: requires a strength of 10 to reject the spell (add it)

tale of the death: approved.

dark abyss: denied

attract: requires a strength of 8 to reject the spell (add this)

surging wave: This is to powerful for a base spell.

You may pm me if you have anymore questions or if you need help putting the fine points on this magic. It's approvable now though if you like how it is.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 am

Well added, and I found that on a little research I've put into and used that, forgot about steel. And well..yeah..now that you said it...now I feel like an idiot all of a sudden...

Repel: Added.

Dark Abyss: Removed.

Attract: Added.

Surging Wave: Removed.

And added "Magnetize" spell.
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 am

magnetize: Make it so that the object can be used like your body as well and attract and repel other objects toward it like a magnet. Your literally turning the object into a magnet so you can push or pull your nails (or other objects) toward or away from it/him/her.

Lastly, set a distance that must be maintain from you or the spell will dispate(suggestion, 15 meters).
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Done.
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm

APPROVED!
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Sorry, but I have moved this back to the Magic Registrations area. Heero has made a mistake in his reviewing.

Kiyoshi, please edit out the need for stats from your magic and spells. When you are done, bump the thread.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am

Removed Smile
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

R E - A P P R O V E D
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down