Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Apology to the site and it's fellow members Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Apology to the site and it's fellow members EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Apology to the site and it's fellow members Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Apology to the site and it's fellow members Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Apology to the site and it's fellow members Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Apology to the site and it's fellow members

Go down

Apology to the site and it's fellow members Empty Apology to the site and it's fellow members

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm

To everyone who has bared with us I feel like I must apologize for Erik's and Syrena's absence. I have no idea where they are or what they are doing and I will do the best I can to keep the site running and improvise as much as possible. The only thing I do know is that they are getting on ten minutes a day it seems just to let us know they aren't dead.

How I will improvise:
-Since I can not give you your color or change your color if/when your character's approved or decide to switch guilds so I must ask for those who make their characters to state which guild their in in their profile/sidebar and that already approved members not change guilds until they return.

-Magic and character apps will not leave wip sections after approval. I will lock them and after they are approved and then I can unlock them if you seek to edit them since I can not move threads out of the approved section. If you want to add or upgrade spells but your thread is already in the approved sections, I will ask you to make a new thread for new spells only which I can lock and unlock as need be. I can merge it with the original thread when Syrena or Erik returns.

-any new thread made that should have sticky will no longer have a sticky. Not a big deal.

-Already made character apps will not be able to edit their characters until Syrena or Erik return. If you rank up just place your new rank in your signature.

-If your stuff is in the graveyard and you want it back to work on it, you will have to make a new thread because I can't move threads out of that section.

-Since I can't edit your experience you'll be expected to keep up with your current experience in your signature. I can find out how much you have so don't even try and cheat.

I am sorry again but until they return this is the best I can do. If they do not respond within a week the new requip rules I built that have not been discussed will be up by april. Again I am truely sorry for the inconvenience this may have.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or pm them to me.

EDIT: In order to work things out and make it work Erik has made me an admin at least temporarily until things work out. I can do everything now so just feel free to pm me or post here if you need something.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Apology to the site and it's fellow members Left_bar_bleue500/500Apology to the site and it's fellow members Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down