Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Market [Mission] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The Black Market [Mission] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
The Black Market [Mission] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
The Black Market [Mission] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
The Black Market [Mission] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
The Black Market [Mission] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
The Black Market [Mission] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
The Black Market [Mission] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
The Black Market [Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
The Black Market [Mission] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

The Black Market [Mission] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
The Black Market [Mission] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
The Black Market [Mission] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

The Black Market [Mission]

Go down

The Black Market [Mission] Empty The Black Market [Mission]

Post by Chris Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 am

A couple of hours after running around the Falcon City’s streets as his morning routine, Chris decided to head back to their guild now that the sun is about to rise. Its dawn and for the last days he’s in the city, this has been his thing to keep his body in shape for he knows that he’d be up to something once the day hits. Sure he will.

As early as it is, there are people in the streets already opening their shops and one of them, fortunate as it seems, is Kisuke. A man not from Chris’ past and had just recently entered it full of work that has to be done. Sweat is all over Chris’ body with his breath catching on. Sweeping, he approached the familiar man. “Early bird, huh?” Chris approach was rather surprising as he just jumped in and greeted Kisuke without showing signs of his presence. It was not his intention to surprise his acquaintance in which used to be his client. He just did not thought of any professional work at that moment. In fact, he was like being more natural and friendly… being more like himself as he did. “Need a little help?” Another question… more like petty talk as a way to greet, he’s just that straightforward person, he asked and he’s being sarcastic as this point. Chris was holding one of the boxes that appears to be a recent shipment to Kisuke’s store. He knew all along that the stuffs he’s leaning at has to be taken inside the store.

“Look who’s talking! Good morning… night… dawn whatever it is… are you a robot or something? A cyborg huh Chris?”

Chris just gave a chuckle to how Kisuke had greeted him and before he knew it, he’s already lifting one of the boxes carrying it inside the store. The door is wide open but with his large built and disposition while carrying the large box, he needed a help on keeping the door wide. He used his right foot and tips the door enough for him to enter. Its something since to start off, the boxes weighs for like past hundred kilos. But there’s something else his presence is needed for.

“Hey Chris… are you busy this day? Like you’re going to do something? Going somewhere? A mission…mercenary thing?"

As he heard Kisuke’s questions, Chris simply gave out a shrug and a little bit of sway of his head. As far as he knows it, he has no prior things to do but it can be seen on his face that he’s clueless as to why Kisuke asked that. Well, he probably knows it which is why he gave a curious and interested expression afterwards.

“None? Great! There’s something… there’s just something I want you to get. Yuroichi’s not around… vacation… something to check. Can you do me a favor? I’ll ask you a favor. Can you pay a visit around the black market area this day? Its something important but not that much. Look for Rubel! He’s a friend. I think he got it. I just don’t know what’s keeping it so late… can you?”

“Sure… no problem.” Chris nods.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

The Black Market [Mission] Empty Re: The Black Market [Mission]

Post by Chris Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 am

Chris is ready to set off from their guild house. He’s not in a hurry or some kind of pressuring matter but it can be noticed, even for a bit, that he really did took an interested with this task of him. There was some kind of strange atmosphere around him that time and sure thing is that the others would have noticed it, too. Its probably because its something about the black market. So quipped with minimum amount of weapons on his hand, he head to the street of the city mostly known of its underground trades and things. It’s the Black Market area and tons of men are around. Good thing Chris know where he’s heading and has a set of objectives because if he doesn’t, he’d be hanging around the place but he did not get distracted.

He entered an abandoned hotel as directed on the address stating where he could find the person named Rubel. Chris knows the protocol and the rules of the place so he kept himself on a tight and firm stance. Chris is showing off his buffed body. He kept his cool as a dozen of men stand in front of him with most holding weapons and others ready to cast magic spells. He simply wait and look for the right person to greet him. Chris did not mind the people who appears to ready to jump on him. He knows they wouldn’t but on the rare chance that they did, he’s still confident to get out of it and still meet Rubel.

“Good day, sir. We are aware that you are part of the Sable Pantera but even that... we highly restrict anyone, I repeat, anyone to carry any kind of weapons at the other side of the door. That’s just for weapons. Magic? It will be… not working.”

Raising an eyebrow was the first expression that Chris gave the moment he set foot inside the establishment. He did not appear to be an arrogant person though. Just intrigued as to what the man had just said. But before any more of second pass by, a ding suddenly was heard with a voice along with it. A greeting Chris has been waiting for.

“Leave it be… bring the man here.”

Chris became even more relaxed as he heard the instruction that was given to the men who’ve been wary about him the entire moment. He simply gave a quick glance to everybody else to familiarize him with their faces. He did not got the half of them the first time… he’s just making sure. It’s a mercenary thing.

"My name is Chris Heavenfield. I’m not here for any business that has something to do with my guild. I’m here on behalf of Kisuke. He said you got something for him… he’s been waiting." Straight to the business, Chris did not waste time.

“Stripe Hat… I see. Not a Sable Pantera matter it seems… but this might be a bit of a problem for me even more! How should I put it… Ah! The thing is… the package has been taken. But I’m already working on that. I already got my men on the move but please… if you mind getting involve, too. Inform Stripe Hat the situation and tell him that I’ll guarantee something he’d accept in exchange. Sorry for the trouble. Now… if you may.”

It seems he won't be getting any package and the mission is already over. Probably not.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 am

Chris left the establishment afterwards where he meet the black marketer Rubel and gave the present situation of what his task for Kisuke is all about. He was not shaken nor frustrated nor disappointed but the only thing he know for sure that it will not settle his client down. “That’s what he said…” Chris told Kisuke what exactly Rubel told him the moment he arrived at Kisuke’s shop. From the tip to bottom, Chris told everything. For all that he know, his task will not simply end with him telling the situation that happened at the black market.

“That Rubel! So… not trustworthy! He better give me something acceptable gift in exchange! Wait… are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yeah… we can a little bit involve. My thrust with him decreased anyways. So, Chris! Are you up? I wouldn’t have pay you either way because you did not brought me anything! Hohoho!. Well save for the bad news.”

“Do not laugh again. You’re making me… irritated. Alright. I’ll see to it. All I have to do is get the package, right?” - Its not like I got choice anyways… - he thought. “I’ll head now. I won’t promise anything. Better not put your hopes that high.” Even if he told Kisuke that, failing is not on his vocabulary. He does not plan to not get things done properly. He left Kisuke’s shop.

“Sewers, huh.”, Chris head straight to the large canal of the city. It’s the place that Rubel has told Chris where he suspects that the goods has been taken. Further more, Kisuke also affirms that as he also got information that the smugglers who’ve robbed the harbor the other day has taken their hiding. One just have to barge in and get it back. Though he’s not exactly disappointed that he’s heading towards the sewers, as he give out a sigh by just mentioning it, the large canal is not something considered to be an eyesore. He’s more likely referencing that most of the people around there were of so good nature. He knows this things so he went prepared and picked up sufficient amount of ammunition from his guild house first before heading towards the suspected location. Just for protection since he already knows that his own guns won’t be that sufficient on intimidating larger bodies… but with no brains.

Chris simply traveled on foot to get to one of the canal’s entrance by the city proper and before he checked his weapon. Unlocked the safety of his handguns but not to worry since he’ll be using rubber bullets. Standard issue since real bullets is kind of prohibited within city as a regulation under a legal guilds. Complicated things. The canal? It’s a large stretch of water ways but more than anything, its clean. Except from the people who inhibits the sides of it. Though he appears to be giving a derogatory look towards them, he’s not since he, himself, used to live in this place once but he’s not here for sight seeing. If there’s a place where smugglers would stay and take hiding, it would be the deepest of part of the canal. He knows it which is why he was heading there from the start.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 am

Chris had reach the midpoint of the canal in which he can say that the people, too, were starting to become wary as to who and why he’s there. He’s currently looking for specific persons, smugglers, suspected to have taken goods which belong to his client. They better be since jumping in front of Chris with a not so good intention is kind of suicidal. His guns are not only for show, both his arms and his weapons. Chris just continued to give off that particular kind of intimidating aura as he walk further to a place the law barely reach even if its inside the city. He did not look left. He did not look right. The only direction he took is forward. He knows where’s he’s going but half way through, he stopped. He’s nearing the furthest of the canal and there’s some evidence already.

“Hey… kids! What do we have there? It seems some kind of a toy for you young ones. Who gave this to you?”, Chris approached and asked the kids who seems to be playing on top of cargo boxes. The boxes were assembled to be a cart for the kids. Very simple but enough for them to give themselves happiness and it can be noticed that its from the harbor in which gave Chris a hunch that it might be a left of over of the smugglers. There’s even the date, a shipment just a couple of days ago, painted on the boxes but is already covered by the paintings of the children. Chris noticed the information and he knows he’s getting there. Leftovers... “Say little girl, where’s the men who gave you this?” Asking the young kid as nice as he can, he still wary about the surrounding. Going friendly and showing a kind of soft side might gave the people around him the wrong idea but he, himself, does not want to make it towards the young ones either. He simply bend and asked the kids nicely and much to the kid’s reaction, there’s nothing aside from a tiny little gesture of the head. Chris knew what it means and its enough for him. He’s just confirming that his targets are just around the corner. So he did.

Around the shadows not far from him, he noticed a familiar looking man lurking and is cautious about his movements. At first Chris did not suspect the man much at all as he was giving an alternating look to kid he’s talking with then back but when their eyes met, what happened is pretty much of a give away. Chris saw the man reacting a very defensive and troubled state after seeing each other. Well, that has to be something… fishy. “Hey you! Hold it!”, Chris warned the man the moment he realized he was about to leave the scene. Chris approached curiously but as he give a simple glance backwards assuring the young kid’s he’s talking to moments earlier that there won’t be trouble, the man ran. Into farther and deeper part of the sewer he followed the man. he was quick but not much on sprinting speed but he’s closing his gap to the man. He almost got the man he’s chasing is very… slippery. One thing for sure, the man is to warn his accomplices.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 am

Farther into the sewers, Chris followed a familiar man. The man looks like one of the men present earlier when he met Rubel. If he’s right, there might be cahoots and that the thing was an inside job. Either way, Chris pursues. In to the shadows and narrow alleys of the sewers, he followed the tracks he’s suspecting where the man went. At best, he can only listen where the noise of the man as he run is making but not much of a choice. He’s luck is not running out though.

Chris took a detour and at one of the narrow alleys, he spotted the man once more. “Hey! Hold it right there!” Chris continue his pursuit. He did not mind the obstruction ahead of him and was simply looking straight to the man. He did not let his sight off. Chris jumped over boxes of stuffs and pile of trashes. He did not slipped at the waters and the mud then on their next turn into a corner, Chris saw the man climbing a fence. It almost look liked he got trapped but the man climbed the tall wire fence. As for Chris, he immediately reacted to it and rushes to the man. The gate of the fence is locked so basically getting over it is the only choice. Not a hard thing for Chris but instead of climbing over like what the man did, he punched through the wire fence. It was rather a simple thing he did but it hit two birds with just a single stone. His punch sent the man who had just jumped down on the other side of the fence and along with it is the almost ripped fence. He see to it that his punch was strong enough to force the fence to be open and hitting the man was bonus.

“I told you to stop. Now… hah. Where are we..? You remember me right? Now, where are the thing you guys stole?”, Chris asked the man he had just cornered but he’s just cleverly making the thing he’s asking. Reverse psychology. He’s making the man think Chris already knew what’s going in but in truth, Chris just used his hunch. If he’s wrong, it will turn out terribly. “Hahhhh… aw! You fool! Don’t get involved in this! Its ours now! Its business! Damn… bros…”, out of pain, the man curses Chris. He was right and it appears that the man is calling out for help. Good timing. Another man has arrived at the scene. “What's going on here? Is that... what are you doing with Luk..? Oh crap! Its you!” Chris had just rendered the first man down and there’s another of them. A familiar face, too. He let go of the grip and followed the other man but it did not took long for him until they reach the place they have been hiding.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 am

Chris had found where the suspected smugglers have been hiding and he was not surprised anymore if ever there’s a familiar face among them. They’re smugglers and he’s here to get back the goods taken from his client. It turned out that two of Rubel’s men is among the smugglers. Not a big deal even though there’s still handful of men around. Not all of them seems involve anyways.

“Damn we got busted…" "What do we do?!" "What WHAT DO WE DO? Take him down! No other choice!” The two remaining smugglers argued and Chris is watching them panicked. The other people around distanced themselves as an imminent confrontation was about to start and as for Chris, he’s all ready alright. “Give it back. Its easier that way… you don’t want to mess with the owner of that stuffs.” Chris gives a warning to the two men with a deep voice but its obvious that the two men’s response won’t be it that one. “Its easy for you to say! But shut up! We’ll do it the hard way, Pantera!” the two men charged on the same time.

Chris clashed fist with the two smugglers with rather ease as it appears that they don’t exactly know what to do. Well, aside from the random punches and kicks they were throwing, not much to worry about for Chris. He did not pull his gun as he think there’s no need for it. He was confident he can take both men unarmed. He parries every punches and kicks with his very own and deflecting them away on the same time. Chris was not struggling against the two at all until they pulled some weapons from the ground. He distanced himself after a brief skirmish with knife and a sword. He does not want to risk getting wounded at all so he, himself, get one. Chris draw his dagger with his right hand and took one large step forward while his two enemies charges forth. One, he deflected the sword attack with his dagger and with a strong swing, he was able to not only deflect the attack away but brake the sword on the same time. Two, with his free hand, he grabbed the attack by the face and simply grab a hold of it as he pivots around. He sent a left foot kick to the one with the dagger as he turn around and at a very specific timing, he let go of the head he’s holding making the two smugglers collide on each other. Down in just split of seconds leaving the by standers blanked. They seem scared as to what Chris did. It might have been a little overboard but he’s not there to end their lives. He’s for the goods stolen and there’s handful of them.

The only thing left for him to do is to look in which of the boxes is Kisuke’s but it did not took him long. He did not miss a box with the very same stripe markings to that of Kisuke’s hat. It seems he really is going to be able to know its Kisuke on the very spot. The day ends with several police force arriving at the scene with Chris already on his way back to Kisuke’s shop. Although curious, he did not really think of finding out what’s inside the ridiculous looking boxes of his client. Whatever it is, he was not able to find out. He also receive Rubel’s contact number, a contact in the Black Market.

Spoiler:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down