Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages!

+3
Game Master
Heero Villenn
Ichigo Kurama
7 posters

Go down

The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Empty The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages!

Post by Ichigo Kurama Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey every one I'm new and just wanted to make my own topic to say HI! I've been RPing for a couple years now and I've been on a FT RP before. I can't wait to RP with you guys!! It looks really fun and active around here, and I like your graphics Smile
Ichigo Kurama
Ichigo Kurama

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Empty Re: The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages!

Post by Heero Villenn Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:46 pm

we welcome you to the site and we hope you enjoy your rp experience here. If you have any problems please let us know and we'll sort them out.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Left_bar_bleue500/500The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Empty Re: The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages!

Post by Ichigo Kurama Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:03 am

Ok and thank you
Ichigo Kurama
Ichigo Kurama

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:13 am

Hello hello~

Ahoy there, Ichigo. I'm the Game Master. I help run the site and what not so feel free to send me a PM when you got questions and/or concerns. I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Anyways, cookie jar is up in the cabinet to the fridge (stocked with ice cream, etc.). Be careful of the black hole coming from the sink. Some people get sucked in and never come back. xD

Welcome to the site and please...
Stay delirious.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 am

Welcome to Delirium Strawberry! And nice quotations.
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Kurama Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 am

Thank you :-)
Ichigo Kurama
Ichigo Kurama

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:41 am

Welcome to Delirium! If you have anything you want to discuss or converse with me then you can pm me directly and I will reply. It's also good to see more members join Very Happy

I promise you Delirium gives only the best it can to it's growing community. Enjoy your stay.

-Spitfire
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Left_bar_bleue500/500The Strawberry's revealing within the field of Mages! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinchu Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Hey Strawberry. I'm Jin, the awesome one Razz On behalf of the site I'm gonna say Hi. Smile

You got any questions and no staff is around, you need an RP partner, or you need a buddy just let me know haha! It's nice to see a new face, means we're growing.
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Kurama Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Haha thanks ill be making my char. Soon. My computers down so I have to do everything by phone and its hard to get codes sometimes.
Ichigo Kurama
Ichigo Kurama

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Ichigo-Chan! I'm Saya. Hehe! This is late and all but I still wanted too welcome you to Delirium. Hope to talk to you soon.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Kurama Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am

Hi same here :-)
Ichigo Kurama
Ichigo Kurama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down