Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Substitute Moderators Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Substitute Moderators EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Substitute Moderators EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Substitute Moderators EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Substitute Moderators EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Substitute Moderators EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Substitute Moderators EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Substitute Moderators EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Substitute Moderators EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Substitute Moderators EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Substitute Moderators Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Substitute Moderators Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Substitute Moderators Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Substitute Moderators

Go down

Substitute Moderators Empty Substitute Moderators

Post by Heero Villenn Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 am

In light of the missing everybod on staff due to them being way to busy or whatever I am adding what I will be calling the 'substitute moderator' for the time being.

As a substitute moderator you will have the job or either 'moderating' magic or character apps(not both). You will also be in charge of making missions for the site.

Think of being a substitute moderator as being a 'mod in training'. You will have one right as a substitute moderator and that is to 'pre-approve' applications. Meaning to say, I'll still have the final say but I'm also rather busy and need some help. I'd rather not look at an app and see a bunch of obvious flaws in said app and have to explain the small issues.

Depending on how things go you may become official mods at the time.

job description:
You will not get staff or moderating powers, you are simply volunteering for a short while in the time that we have no official moderators and will also be trained in the art of moderating. You will not gain access to the mythical staffland nor any of the staffs inner workings unless decided that you deserve to be staff when the actual staff returns. You will be expected to be on the site for 45 minutes to an hour everyday even if it's just sitting here refreshing the page because nobodies around.

PM Heero Villenn if you are interested and which kind of sub-mod you would like to be. Do not send me a pm saying you don't care which kind of mod you are. Pick one.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Substitute Moderators Left_bar_bleue500/500Substitute Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Substitute Moderators Empty Re: Substitute Moderators

Post by Heero Villenn Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

substitute mod added:

Kurasame, substitute character mod.

Substitute mod added:

Kisuke Tenshii, substitute character mod.

There are no more available sub character mods.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Substitute Moderators Left_bar_bleue500/500Substitute Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum