Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Open] First Meeting.  Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
[Open] First Meeting.  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

[Open] First Meeting.  Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
[Open] First Meeting.  Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
[Open] First Meeting.  Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

[Open] First Meeting.

2 posters

Go down

[Open] First Meeting.  Empty [Open] First Meeting.

Post by Tama Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:54 am

As the young girl walked around the famous city. She felt out of place.
Her black long sleeve shirt, that had a big white cross bone in the
middle. You could see her skin barely. a glittering pink tattoo hidden
underneath the shirt. Tama kept her head down as her piercings were
revealed. A diamond glittered on her nose. 2 black balls were stuck to
her lips. Her ear was decorated in black balls and diamonds. she only
wore black eyeliner.

She wore short shorts with fish nets on.
she had long tan legs that seem to never end. She wore regular black and
white shoes. Judging by all the punk stuff she looked like a bad
person. Her wrist was decorated in bracelets. she wore a little bit of
glitter over her face making her sparkle a little. You could see the
tattoo on her back a little.

Tama could smell the cakes. She
loved this city. She liked how it smelt of deiclouse things. Cakes,
cookies, meat, fire wood. This was her most favorite type of city. She
watched as the kids played around. She couldn't help but smile at
everything going around her. Although the villagers didn't seem to like
her outfit, Tama still looked happy.
Tama
Tama
D Rank

Back to top Go down

[Open] First Meeting.  Empty Re: [Open] First Meeting.

Post by Aleia Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 am

"But you know that just isn't right," Aleia stated while scooping up another chunk of pie into her mouth. What others saw was a strange young man talking to the air but for her the conversation was towards her dear brother. They were discussing some ethical issues on practicing magic, how one should train themselves to be better magicians. His brother was against using magic on other people unless for self-defense purposes while she was not. The simple matter for her argument was why not? People died in more horrible ways than magic and sometimes the field experience helped. Magic was after all a tool.

The day was unfortunately the annoying kind of hot and humid. Her clothing was less than adapted for the weather, the heat was causing her to sweat, the material of her cloth was beginning to stick to her skin. As uncomfortable as it was for her, she was not suffering, the sweet taste of apple pie really helped. The worst part was perhaps the mast that hid a portion of her right face. Waterfall City had a wide array delicacies. It would be nice if she could taste them all but that was highly unlikely. She had to go back to the guild house at some point.

"Like I was saying," she began before her feet crossed over one another the wrong way. It caused her to stumble forward, lose her balance and worse of all, her pie to fly out of her hands. It was terrible! The pure and innocent pie, crushed by an unfortunate and premature death. If only it could fly to someone who can honestly enjoy it, even if it means colliding with a face.
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
[Open] First Meeting.  Left_bar_bleue500/500[Open] First Meeting.  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tama Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 am

Tama smelt the most delighted smell. it caused her to shiver. Tama walked over to the little cake shop. she saw many people fasting. Her eyes glowed as she watched a cute young man eat his day away on an apple pie. When Tama got into her seat. she looked at the menu. She wasn't that far from the cute little boy. Tama could feel many disapproving stares as she looked at the menu.

"I'll have a.. hmm.. Vinalle Cake.. with some Green Tea." Her voice was quiet. The Waitress nodded and then skipped away. Tama turned around looking around at the cafe. then she felt something hit her face.

It smelled like apples. It had a warm feeling to it. Tama felt the pan come off her face. Many people were a bit scared by how she would react. Tama licked her lips. she then giggled a little. "And some apple pie too." Tama said in a quiet voice.
Tama
Tama
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:16 am

Aleia who had landed face down on the floor, took her sweet time getting back up. It wasn't until a waitress asked if she was okay and offering a hand did she really respond. The loss of the apple pie was horrifying.

"Are you okay sir?" the waitress asked, her voice was high and sweet unlike the husky teno tinge sound of her own. She mourned for one more second before finally pushing herself back onto her feet.

"Yes, I uhhh, quite alright ma'am," she replied, the waitress checked her body one more time before departing. For a moment, she had to pause and realize that she was once again mistaken for a man. Nowadays she had given up on correcting people she was liable to never meet again. Now she must find out how horribly the pie had met its end. Strangely it wasn't that difficult to find where the pie had crumpled by the looks of the disturbed patrons' eyes. Her eyes widened at the sight of the lady. One thing Aleia hated was trouble and this seems to be just that.

"That is definitely someone that is labeled a punk...right brother?" she whispered over her shoulder at the air. Yes, it would appear so. What kind of mess have you gotten yourself into? I think you should have went and did a job. Now you're about to get in a fight in the middle of a bustling city. The voice seemed to echo and bounce around in her thick skulls but the words did register in the end.

"I'm sorry miss, it seems to be one of my clumsier days," she admitted, giving her a respectful bow. It would be best to try to talk your way through no matter how bleak it appeared. When she straightened up from her bow, she reached into her pockets to take out a plain handkerchief to offer to clean up the mess she made to the woman's face.
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
[Open] First Meeting.  Left_bar_bleue500/500[Open] First Meeting.  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tama Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 am

Tama turned a deep red. she then reached for the mans hand. "Its is fine. I think i look better like this anyways. People don't seem to afraid of me." Tama said her eyes danced along the man. She couldn't help but look closely. "I think i should apologize. I mistaken you for a male but now i look closely. your way too cute to be a man." Tama said with a little chuckle. Her face a very bright red from saying such embarrassing things.

Tama slowly wiped her face. her rings hand some pie on them. When Tama was finished wiping her face. She couldn't help but be embarrassed. "Why don't you join me since I'm alone, but i can understand you don't want to. People always misjudge me because i wear these clothes. Almost like you. Your cuteness makes women fall in love with you." Tama sat up straight. She had manners like a proper lady. Her crazy brown red hair dangled around her face. Her eyeliner was still on. She got rid of most of the apple pie. Although the smell still lingered around her.

"what a beautiful day out.. Don't you think?" Tama wrapped her long fingers around the tea cup taking a sip of it. She had the most perfect manners. Her napkin was in her lap. Her back straight and tell. Her chest sticking out. Tama's clothes ruined everything. It made her look bad and mean. Tama then looked at the girl. "My name Is Haruhi.. but call me Tama." She said with a friendly smile. Her voice was quiet. Her eyes were dull filled with no real emotion. Almost like a doll.
Tama
Tama
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Aleia couldn’t help but be a little surprised. It has been awhile since she had been invited by others around her age to join them in something. She reached her hand up to her chin as if in deep contemplation. Of course the answer is a definite yes. One should reject a person that wears punk unless they are asking for pain but the lady was so nice to her request.

“I don’t see why not,” she finally agreed, although her word sounded more like mocking than what she meant. So she slid comfortably into a new seat. Only after she sat down did she register the fact that this woman had addressed her as a female. This was a rare occasion and it didn’t take long for her to start blushing.

“Umm thanks,” she muttered out. It was awkward for a second but she settled down quickly enough to hopefully pull off a normal conversation.

“Oh right, I guess it is a decent day, just a bit too hot and humid for my liking,” she answered rubbing the back of her neck. She couldn’t help but pull away with a wet palm on her hand. It was disgusting in some ways and so she just wiped it on her already soaked leggings.

“Nice to meet you Tama, you can call me Sugar,” she replied, offering her hand. It almost seemed like she was trying to pick the girl up.
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tama Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 am

Tama took the girls hand into her. "Sugar.." Tama smiled softly. "I love sweets. So i might just love you." Tama giggled. She was always in love with sweets. She then saw her food coming. When the waitress put it down. She noticed the new girl. "What would you like to have?"

On the table different kinds of sweets. Piled high of high class cakes and pies. Tama ate some cheesecake as she looked at Sugar. "Hmm their cheesecake is soo good~. Hmm have some." Tama put the plate of cheesecake in front of her face.

Tama then tried their pumpkin pie with a little of whip cream on top. "Try this one too. its to die for." Tama said giggling. her face full of different things. she loved sweets. She would usually spend hours and hours eating a restaurants type of sweets.
Tama
Tama
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Aleia watched as more sweets got delivered. This woman had a sweet tooth as well but was she up for the challenge? For a second she had to pause for what she had just said. Enjoying sweets is not a competition! This is something she should enjoy, so she ordered quite a bit from the menu as well along with coffee. Of course when the drink arrived she filled the mug brim with sugar.

"I don't think I'll die for any particular sweet," she grinned, gulping down her sweets. It was nice to talk to other people and she was sure that it would be nice to be friends. It would be best not to talk about work and just focus on the food.

"Well my other nickname is Clown but I don't know any jokes outside of puns and they rarely come by," she puffed out a sad sigh.
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down