Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Announcement  Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Site Announcement  EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Site Announcement  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Site Announcement  EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Site Announcement  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Site Announcement  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Site Announcement  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Site Announcement  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Site Announcement  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Site Announcement  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Site Announcement  Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Site Announcement  Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Site Announcement  Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Site Announcement

3 posters

Go down

Site Announcement  Empty Site Announcement

Post by Syrena Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 pm

HELLO

I am now your fearless leader! I hope to make this site wonderful and I'm going to need to change a few things. As of right now the changes are going to be pretty basic, to make this place a lot simpler to Role Play.

Changes:
1. Erik Cecere is now second in command. When I'm not around, he's the go to person.

2. No longer need to post travel threads. You can only be in 3 threads at one time. However, this rule does not apply to mission threads. Mission threads you have to post a travel thread along with it. Thanks!

3. Rogue mages are now put on hold. We have too many compared to the number of actual guild members. Join a guild!

4. Site Canon characters are coming! I'm pleased to announce that site canon characters are coming. There will be benefits to these positions. Smile

5. Mission Moderator. I'm in need of someone that has free time and can write missions. You don't have to constantly be writing missions, but could use some extra hands in creating them. Once I get a grasp on how you handle this, you'll be moved to a moderator. PM me if you are interested.

****6. Stat system is gone We no longer have the physical stat system. This means we are going to trust you all in your ability to write and Role Play properly. If we see you are misusing your power, you will be warned and most likely banned.

7. The current OOC event is ending soon. But don't fret, another site wide mission event will be taking place. Smile

****8.The Guild Masters are now playable characters. For right now, the staff will be RPing as three of the Guild Masters. That means we have some openings for the others. They won't be open right now, but a guild master is a CANON spot. Meaning this won't just go to any player. The person has to be a decent RPer, and shows dedication to this site. They will become one of your characters you will need to RP with at least weekly.

(**** means something was just added to this list.)
Syrena
Syrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Announcement  Empty Re: Site Announcement

Post by Jinchu Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:26 am

About the getting rid of stats thing, I was wondering if those who spent experience on stats would get that experience back? I don't know how much the others would care but I spent a considerable amount compared to the rest concerning stats.

How would playable canons work btw? Since Delirium is set in the past the only canon I would think is possible would be the Dragons or Zeraf, maybe Mav but unlikely. But I also don't know if you plan to give an IC reasom for the canons to show up, if you had a plot thing with it I'm sorry for prying Razz .

And also I was wondering why we won't continue the event. I was getting pretty pumped about it since we were about ready to go so it would seem like we were robbed a bit. You're the boss though, obvi. I'm not complaining, just asking.

Lastly, I can be someone to help with the missions and whatnot. I know you said pm but I just thought of it and figured to voice it out in this little post. I can still pm in greater detail if you would prefer but I wanted you to at least know I'm interested.

* Jinchu salutes the new leader *
Jinchu
Jinchu
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Site Announcement  Left_bar_bleue500/500Site Announcement  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 am

Jinchu wrote:About the getting rid of stats thing, I was wondering if those who spent experience on stats would get that experience back? I don't know how much the others would care but I spent a considerable amount compared to the rest concerning stats.

How would playable canons work btw? Since Delirium is set in the past the only canon I would think is possible would be the Dragons or Zeraf, maybe Mav but unlikely. But I also don't know if you plan to give an IC reasom for the canons to show up, if you had a plot thing with it I'm sorry for prying Razz .

And also I was wondering why we won't continue the event. I was getting pretty pumped about it since we were about ready to go so it would seem like we were robbed a bit. You're the boss though, obvi. I'm not complaining, just asking.

Lastly, I can be someone to help with the missions and whatnot. I know you said pm but I just thought of it and figured to voice it out in this little post. I can still pm in greater detail if you would prefer but I wanted you to at least know I'm interested.

don't worry Jin I won't let you lose any valuable experience. Both you and Ales will get that exp back soon.

The Event isn't being canceled from what I've been told. It's just ending relatively soon. The event is far to important to the progression of the site for me to simply allow it to end.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Site Announcement  Left_bar_bleue500/500Site Announcement  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

About the getting rid of stats thing, I was wondering if those who spent experience on stats would get that experience back? I don't know how much the others would care but I spent a considerable amount compared to the rest concerning stats.

Yes, you'll be compensated something in return for this. No worries

Nope, I meaning characters on this site will become canon. Such as the King, Dragon Slayers, and others that I'm still working on. More information will be released at a later date. None of the characters from the show/manga will make an appearance on this site.

I never said the even wouldn't continue. I'm saying it needs to end soon. Events ands site wide missions aren't suppose to last forever. You won't be getting robbed, and now that I'm in charged we have to press forward. Certain things from previous aren't needed. It's just the cost of transition.

Thank you. As of right now we'll see how you RP and what not. That will be your first test.

You're cute. Thanks! Wink
Syrena
Syrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down