Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chris Heavenfield Edit Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Chris Heavenfield Edit EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Chris Heavenfield Edit Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Chris Heavenfield Edit Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Chris Heavenfield Edit Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Chris Heavenfield Edit

3 posters

Go down

Chris Heavenfield Edit Empty Chris Heavenfield Edit

Post by Chris Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 am

Character Name: Chris Heavenfield
Profile: https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net/t87-chris-heavenfield
Necessary Changes: Augments
Threads: -

Uncoded:
Coded:
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Chris Heavenfield Edit Empty Re: Chris Heavenfield Edit

Post by Spitfire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 am

Approved! Application has been moved for editing, post in here once done

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net/t87-chris-heavenfield.
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Chris Heavenfield Edit Left_bar_bleue500/500Chris Heavenfield Edit Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 am

N O T I F I C A T I O N
Profile has been moved back to the approved section. Edits have been made and everything looks good.
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Chris Heavenfield Edit Left_bar_bleue500/500Chris Heavenfield Edit Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 am

If new thread is necessary, I'll do one but for the mean time, I need to adjust my magic given the stat changes.

The Mercenary: Buff
Effect: When holding any particular item or weapon that he had summoned within the minimum amount of time required for the magical energy to be channeled to his body, he can use it for an additional buff to his very own physical traits. There will be a total of 10% increase as buff to his physical traits as of now. It will continuously drain magic on use but will not stack over the same effect.

The Mercenary: Burst
Effect: With the channeled magical energy to his own body, Chris can decided to use it as a defensive or an offensive means in which a force of magic will be released instantaneously from his own body. Similar to a burst of magic, there will be an aura released with a dark red in color which could potentially send of those near him around a 2 feet radius backwards with a strength of his very own in addition to the buff as its weight of force. It can also break or knockoff magical attacks of the same tier and below which are caught within the radius.

The Mercenary: Power
Effect:If Chris decides to return the channeled magical energy back to any of his weapon, given that the said magical energy does not become a buff, the effectiveness of the said weapon's damage or power output will be increased by half of the total buff percentage. The effect will last up to the last round of the firearm or if its melee weapon such as a knife, the effect will only be used once. Contrary, as the power output of his firearms increase, the rounds per clip of each of his summoned firearm will be decreased by 50%.
Chris
Chris
C Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 am

A P P R O V E D
You can now go ahead and edit your magic. [LINK]

And yes, you can continue to post here for future edits. I would really appreciate it. Oh, and please bump when you're finished so we can move it back. Thanks. Smile
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down